we'll have a long break this week. what do you want to do? not for sleep^^
today i realized i need to study more.. because listening score said i didn't improve at all... i had to reflect on my study this weekend maybe..
and
i will enjoy the end of fall with my grandmom and mom. nowadays my grandmom feel sick easily so maybe i don't have many chances to take a trip with her in the future... i want to give her some refreshment about her life..
how about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, I don't think your listening ability hasn't improved. Score is not the only thing to measure your listening skill. So don't be depressed and just keep going on what you've been doing.
For a vacation, I might meet my friends and will visit my aunt who lives in Kong Ju as a driver for my mother.
And for the rest days, I would enjoy this sweet vacation. ^^
Post a Comment