I'm curious about my first impresson^^ Please feel free to answer my question. just for fun.. How do I look? --shy, outgoing, energetic, lazy.... Is it changed or not?
Kelly. You look so cute. I couldn't believe that you are married and have a 17-month daughter. Anyway, you gave me a wonderful and good impression. Let's enjoy this training to the end~~~. Have a nice day.
Hi, Kelly~ I feel really lucky to have you as my classmate. You make everybody feel comfortable with your smile. ^^ And also as other classmates said, you are so CUTE. When I first met you, I didn't even think that you are married. I thought you are single. Let's make a wonderful memories here together. ^^
Hi Kelly, You seem to be a deep thinker to me. I also thought that you were too young to have children but then I heard about your baby so I guess you just look young for your age.
You look so young for your age. I can't believe that you are a mom. You look like student. You and Tranio are the mysterious people who are never getting older. I'm happy to have you as my classmate.
HI~ Kelly~ I'm Christine~ I heard you're in Jeju island~ today's class was so boring because you were not there~^^ Anyway~ when I met you first~ you look so young and have so perfect skin!!!!!!!!! I haven't thought you married~ What is the secret to look young? Please tell me the secret!!
Hi, Kelly. You are very kind and considerate. You make people comfortable. I envy you your good character. If possibe, would you please smile at me? ^^
Hi Kelly, like everybody says, you are so cute and very nice. I found out how kind and thoughtful you are when we had a class meeting together. If I had been you, I would have left the seat, but you were kind to the man until the end.. I'm very happy to have you as my classmate. Let's have a good time here!
8 comments:
I thought you're really like a student not a teacher. I means that you look so young and fit. I'm very lucky to meet you here.^^
Kelly. You look so cute. I couldn't believe that you are married and have a 17-month daughter. Anyway, you gave me a wonderful and good impression.
Let's enjoy this training to the end~~~. Have a nice day.
Hi, Kelly~
I feel really lucky to have you as my classmate. You make everybody feel comfortable with your smile. ^^ And also as other classmates said, you are so CUTE. When I first met you, I didn't even think that you are married. I thought you are single. Let's make a wonderful memories here together. ^^
Hi Kelly,
You seem to be a deep thinker to me. I also thought that you were too young to have children but then I heard about your baby so I guess you just look young for your age.
Hi, Kelly.
You look so young for your age.
I can't believe that you are a mom.
You look like student. You and Tranio are the mysterious people who are never getting older.
I'm happy to have you as my classmate.
HI~ Kelly~
I'm Christine~
I heard you're in Jeju island~
today's class was so boring
because you were not there~^^
Anyway~ when I met you first~
you look so young and
have so perfect skin!!!!!!!!!
I haven't thought you married~
What is the secret to look young?
Please tell me the secret!!
Hi, Kelly.
You are very kind and considerate.
You make people comfortable.
I envy you your good character.
If possibe, would you please smile at me? ^^
Hi Kelly,
like everybody says, you are so cute and very nice. I found out how kind and thoughtful you are when we had a class meeting together. If I had been you, I would have left the seat, but you were kind to the man until the end.. I'm very happy to have you as my classmate. Let's have a good time here!
Post a Comment