Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What's your today's expression? ^^

Please make one sentece using the expression, words, or patterns you learned in Nicole's class.


Here is one.
Writing an essay is more challenging than making a mid-term paper.

7 comments:

Maria said...

Why is everybody making questions so hard..-_-;
Anyway, here is my sentenc using the expression I learned today.

Being a students is less stressful than being a teacher.

I love you, Kelly~ ㅋㅋㅋ

jacob said...

hey, nice kelly
your quetion is really practical.
i like your question.

today's expression is "take down".
it means to force to fall sb or sth down.(쓰러뜨리다)
Here are some examples.

You can't take me down.
I can take you down in a second.
I won't let anything take my company down.

Kind Custie said...

hi..kelly...
this morning, I learned this expression from the EBS radio..

"I have to run it by my mom."

Can you guess the mearning?
If you know the answer, let me know.. if you're right, i will give you some prize..^^

ex)
A: So, do you think you can come with us to Kanwon-do next week?
B: I have to run it by my mom first.
A: Make sure you tell her my parents will be with us.
B: Yeah, that will help convince her.

Nicole said...

Hi Kelly,
Great question :)

Here's my sentence. "Teachers earn less money than they deserve."

I also liked seeing other trainee's sentences.

Tranio said...

Hi. my partner, Kelly.^^
You are very kind and pretty.
I'm sorry I'm late for coming here.

Today's expression is "bend over backward."
That means do one's best.
For example, I bent over backward to make others happy.

Bye.

chrisphk said...

What a wonderful trainee you are!!

Having a conversation with you makes me much happier than watching movie~

I'm sure you like it~~

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Oh, Kelly. This is a fantastic question. You are a genius!

My today's expression is "seize the day."

Having come here, I realized that I'm not good at controlling time. I mean, there is lots of time that I spend meaninglessly.