Monday, October 6, 2008

I Miss your today expression^^

hi, how was your weekend?
i went to a zoo zoo gives different feeling and picturea every season. I like it
but my son wasn't interested in animals but in people around trying to communicate with a body language... ^^;

anyway my topic is easy...

nowadays i couln't take notes from you, especially from tranio mayby he's busy...

i just want to make a sentence using figurative speech such as alliteration, antimebole, assoance... and so on.

my example is..

my outline of essay, i think, needs more clear examples...

easy ^^

6 comments:

Maria said...

Hey Kelly sitting next to me~

I've been to the zoo several times, but I didn't think it interesting because the animals were just kept in their cages and didn't show any movement. I just enjoyed the park-like atmosphere of the zoo.

Your question, I think, is not that easy one as you think. ^^

chrisphk said...

Kelly~~
You must have been a great students in your school days~
You always try to review the things we learned during classes~
How impressive!!!
Anyway~

Using the expressins we learned, in fact, is way too hard....

jacob said...

Hi, kelly.
Wow, you are mother...
Your son may be so cute like you.
When my children were young I took them to the zoo several times. But no more.... they don't want to go there any more. Give your son lots of chance to see a lot of things around you.
I don't like any comfortable question. Your qustion is not easy, you know.

April said...

How about this alliteration?

I saw a doll in the dark dark dell.
The doll was dancing with a demon.
That was a part of my dreaful dream.

What do you think?

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Oh, Kelly....
In order to answer your question, I had to look up my notebook.
How studious you are!

My expletive answer is...

Kelly muse be, I think, a very good mother as well as a studious trainee here. I hope, I want to be a person like her, you know.

Tranio said...

Hi, Kelly.

I'm sorry I'm busy.
But I am trying to be your good partner.
I think you look busy, too.
Anyway, my example is 'Care killed the cat.'
I think this is a good example of alliteration.

Bye.