Hello, everyone.
I was too busy to post a question this week. i almost forgot it....
maybe too late to get a comment^^
today we heard about Maria's experience. i'm sure all of you have your own story.
my story is...
i drank soju and took the subway for home. but i fell asleep and missed the station i had to take off. it was midnight so i had to take a taxi but i had only 100 won . so i called my senior for help but her brother had a difficult time understanding my drunken wors. anway i got a taxi and she paid it for me... but i had another problem... i coudn't find my house because it had been two days to move to a new house.. you know. apt look almost same... it took 40 mins to find my house. with tottering steps...^^
how about you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kelly~ you've stolen my experience..^^ you know my story.. we all could do crazy things when young. What a memory.. to add a little bit more to my story, according to the testimony of my friends, I was too drunk and even couldn't talk properly, but insisted that we should go out for the sun rise. Because I was too stubborn that they had no choice but follow and watch over me. and they fell a sleep, too, right next to me. Anyway the sun rise was really fantastic that morning. ^^
Hi, kelly.
I am not a heavy drinker.
So I have never drunk.
I have drunk before dawn.
I entered my house the window because it was locked.
It was very difficult.
But now I don't drink, and instead I go home early.
Bye.
Post a Comment