Monday, September 22, 2008

What would like to do if you were an oppisite gender?

It is a hard question for me. So I can't make my comment.

8 comments:

Maria said...

Kelly, if it is a difficult question evern for you, why do you ask? ^^;

If I were a man, I would like to travel around the world by myself. As you know, it is really hard to travel alone as a woman. So, if became a man, I would learn some martial art to protect myself and go on a world trip alone.

Kind Custie said...

Hi, Kelly~~~
If I were a man, I'd like to do a lot of muscular movements and to be a body builder. ㅋㅋ

At first, my thought was the same as Maria's. If I were a man, I'd like to travel alone. But I think I could do it even though I am not a man. Maybe next year or within a couple of years, I will go abroad myself. I don't know where.

chrisphk said...

It's not easy to answer your question because I've never thought about it. I like I'm a woman!!As you know I like wearing beautiful dresses~~
If I were a male, I would like to go abroad for studying and traveling. I'm 31 years old (not young) and it means I have to marry soon. If I were a man, I would not need to worry about my age, I think.

April said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
April said...

If I were a man, I would marry a perfect woman like April. LOL~^^

Tranio said...

Hi. Kelly.

It is an interesting question to me.
If I were an opposite gender....
MMM...
I would like to have a baby.
I think it is a holy thing for woman to do.

Bye

Iris(Jeong AeRi) said...

Oh~~~~~
I have always wanted to be a man because it is easier to live in this world. Agree? Jocob and Tranio?

Anyway, if I were a man, I would like to be very handsome movie actor like Brad Pitt. How fabulous!

All woman in the world loves me.
^^ ha ha ha...

jacob said...

it's interesting question.
I've never thought of it before.
if i were a woman, i would be happier than now. i would enjoy my hobby a lot without any worry about supporting my family.